Php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name does not resolve

I’m using xibo docker 2.0.1 on ubuntu 18.04 and facing this error every time I am trying to fetch large report. Every time server gets down and showing this much error and I am not getting why it is coming nd what is the issue. Please help.

1 Like

Does it work when you’re trying to get a smaller amount of data? If so, it’s likely that the server isn’t powerful enough to report on the whole lot at once.
You might be able to adjust the memory limits on the containers if the server has more free memory.

We also suggest upgrading to 2.0.5 if you want to stay with 2.0 or 2.2.1 otherwise. Please note that upgrading to 2.1 will convert your existing proof of play stats in a background process, so there will be a time when the server is busy doing that and you can follow this process up on the Tasks page.

Sorry but the latest version is 2.1 only but still this error comes and we are not getting the correct scenario why and when this hits.

Thank you for confirming which version you are using. What about our other question and suggestions?

Does it work when you’re trying to get a smaller amount of data? If that’s the case and it doesn’t for larger data collection please note it’s likely that the server isn’t powerful enough to report on the whole lot at once.
Did you try adjusting the memory limits on the containers?

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.