I need some advices on building kiosk solution with xibo. Below diagram shows the current design of the kiosk solution.
Background of the solution:
- I would like to run the xibo software with my laravel cms solution
- I would like to run the server side solution with docker + docker-compose
- Instead of having a Apache as a reverse proxy, and 2 standalone docker services (xibo, and my laravel), I would like to running 1 apache, and serves 2 cms (laravel, and xibo) into same docker image
- I would like to run with php7.4
- I would like to run xibo 3.0 for the interactive support on kiosk device
Since I have built some applications on laravel already, I would like to mix both cms, and laravel into same docker image. Before I start the mixation, I would like to get some advices regarding on this issue.
- Does xibo support php7.4? According to this post, 7.4 should be supported in 3.0. Is is true?
- Are there any reasons for building xibo in alpine instead of other linux distro? According to this post, the alpine one does not support 7.4 yet
- I would like to follow this guide to build the part on xibo. Any more recommendation guide for me to build up the Dockerfile?
Any helps would be appreciated. Thanks