Multiple Displays Failing to Display

We have a campaign set up everyday to go around to all the screens in the display group. Three of the displays that are in the group are not displaying. We have tried to take them out of the group and reenter them, but it hasn’t made any difference. How can i get the campaigns to display?

Can you reply to the following questions:

• Are the 3 Displays showing any Layouts?
  • What version of the Xibo Player are you using?
  • If you select the Displays option in your CMS, click the down facing arrow at the end of the Displays that are not displaying correctly and choose Manage from the menu. Are there any files pending download? If so what files are yet to finish downloading?

If you can provide me with a screenshot of the Status page from the Displays, I can look into the issue for you. To access the Status page on a Xibo for Windows Player, click the i key on your keyboard while the Xibo Player is running. For Android, click on the screen and select Status from the Action Bar at the top of the screen.

You are welcome to send me the screenshots privately if you would prefer.

Many Thanks.

Check your firewall settings on your players. I have problems with this from time to time when it seems a windows update blocks the CMS server from downloading its content to the player.