Missing requiredFiles.xml win10

I can’t seem to make my windows client work:

CMS: 1.7.7 on a gentoo-linux server
Client: 1.7.6 on a 1366x768 Laptop in Admin mode

I can see the Display in the cms and register it.
But the Status is a cross.
the layout is valid and i can preview it

Here is the log:
XML log: 25.04.2016 11:27:28LibraryAgentLibraryAgent - RunException in Run: Die Datei “C:\Users\Spinner\Documents\Xibo Library\requiredFiles.xml” konnte nicht gefunden werden.25.04.2016 11:27:28ScheduleManagerThreadScheduleManager - LoadNewScheduleLayout invalid: 025.04.2016 11:27:28UI ThreadMainForm - ChangeToNextLayoutPrepare Layout Failed. Exception raised was: Default layout25.04.2016 11:27:28UI ThreadMainForm - ChangeToNextLayoutLayout Change to failed. Exception raised was: Default layout25.04.2016 11:27:28ScheduleAgentThreadScheduleAgent - RunException in Run: Der vom Client gefundene Anforderungsinhaltstyp ist ‘text/html; charset=UTF-8’, erwartet wurde ‘text/xml’.Fehler bei der Anforderung mit folgender Fehlermeldung:–<br /><b>Deprecated</b>: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set ‘always_populate_raw_post_data’ to ‘-1’ in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br /><br /><b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br /><?xml version=“1.0” encoding=“UTF-8”?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV=“http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/”><SOAP-ENV:Body><SOAP-ENV:Fault><faultcode>Sender</faultcode><faultstring>This display client is not licensed</faultstring></SOAP-ENV:Fault></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>–.

thanks for help

Zeno

Could you please install 1.7.7 client

You will also need fully qualified path to your CMS library in CMS settings.
More information on it under ‘Library location’ section of this post Xibo CMS Post-Installation Setup Guide

You can also perhaps also open php.ini and change always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1

Hi Peter

thank you for your very fast and helpful response, the always_populate_raw_post_data
did the trick, I thought this was just a warning and not an error.

sincerley

Zeno