Migrate to Xibo for Docker 2.0.2

I want to migrate the database from Xibo 1.8.2 to Xibo for Docker 2.0.2
When I want to only migrate the database I get the error: The theme “MyTheme” does not exist.
So when I try to migrate with the theme I get the error: The CMS is temporarily off-line as an upgrade is in progress. Please check with your system administrator for updates or refresh your page in a few minutes.
Can someone help me with this issue?

PS: php vendor/bin/phinx phinx.php migrate didn’t work

i’m deploy Xibo with docker. when i migrate from v1.8.x to v2.0.x me ./shared folder from v1.8.x folder to folder v2.0.x (folder include docker-compose.yml xibo v2.0.x) and deploy using docker-compose up -d and monitor logs docker-compose logs -f to see deploying if don’t have error migrate to v2.0.x is success

this is work for me and don’t have any problem

maybe help!

I think there is no shared folder in the old 1.8 version, because I try to migrate from the old database which is not running on Docker and so I think there is no shared folder which I can use for the migration.

So before the compose command I created the Shared folder beforehand with the included folders I need. Someone having the same experience??

There’s a guide which explains how to upgrade and swap to Docker.

https://xibo.org.uk/docs/setup/upgrade-and-switch-to-xibo-for-docker-install

The only difference in your case will be that you’ll need to put a copy of your theme in to the shared/cms/web/theme/custom folder. If it’s called mytheme, then the files need to be in shared/cms/web/theme/custom/mytheme

Once you have those files there, the CMS will be able to find the theme and the import should work as expected.

Thanks for the reply

That is exactly what I tried but I still get the error: “The CMS is temporarily off-line as an upgrade is in progress. Please check with your system administrator for updates or refresh your page in a few minutes.”

That means that the database migrations are either running currently, or have failed for some reason.

If you get the logs from the cms-web container they will tell you what’s going on.

docker-compose logs cms-web

I’ll try it next time