Media library content shows empty

Tried on various computers where I hadn’t logged on from previously.

Failing that, open the media library in Chrome with the developer tools open and look at the network tab.

There should be a request in red if the page load is failing.

See what that is and if there’s an error.

I wonder if you’re using a reverse proxy that isn’t passing the Host header, or that the request is going over SSL or not through to the CMS? That can cause these kinds of issues and has nothing to do with VLANs.

Hi Alex,

I’ve put 2.3.5 back on the server and re-installed as fresh.

I’m using the developer tools and nothing is showing in red sadly.

The CMS logon is via HTTP

I am having similar issue. The Media Library is empty on my PC (and all my coworkers). I’ve tried new PCs and clearing the cache and reloading and all that

If I remote into a PC on the same server vlan as the Xibo server, the Media Library is there.

I loaded the Media Library page with the Developer options on there is nothing in red.

In the Xibo error log, this is displayed

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0, 10’ at line 29 Exception Type: PDOException

Just checked back on this thread, thank you to RS_Centrauto for pointing out the antivirus issue. The reason it was working when i accessed it from a different vlan, was that it so happened that the computer on the same vlan did not have Sophos antivirus installed on it.

After disabling antivirus to test, i can now access the images properly.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.