Manual upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.3

Hi all i upgraded our manual install today from 2.1.1 to 2.1.3 but i get the message “The CMS is temporarily off-line as an upgrade is in progress. Please check with your system administrator for updates or refresh your page in a few minutes.”

I copied over settings.php
changed permission on the cms directory to the web server account
movied over the media folder
I ran php vendor/bin/phinx migrate -c phinx.php -e production and it appears to have succeeded

i also tried browsing to /install/ but i get the following messages:

The CMS has already been installed. Please contact your system administrator.

#0 [internal function]: {closure}() #1 /var/www/xibo2/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Route.php(468): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #2 /var/www/xibo2/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php(1355): Slim\Route->dispatch() #3 /var/www/xibo2/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/Flash.php(85): Slim\Slim->call() #4 /var/www/xibo2/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/MethodOverride.php(92): Slim\Middleware\Flash->call() #5 /var/www/xibo2/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php(1300): Slim\Middleware\MethodOverride->call() #6 /var/www/xibo2/web/install/index.php(134): Slim\Slim->run() #7 {main}

any help is appreciated!
Josh

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.