Layouts disappeared and videos will not upload

I successfully upgraded to 1.8.1 and set up a new layout and imported media. I let the server sit for a few weeks and went back on it today to see that all of my layouts and media are gone. When I go to shared/cms/library it still shows all of my media in there. I decided to just recreate the layout and upload some media. I was able to upload pictures just fine but when I upload a video that is over 341 MB it just says aborted.

Is this on a Windows 10 host? The following assumes it is.

You just need to restart the containers. It’s noted in the installation guide in the Special Consideration section:

http://xibo.org.uk/manual-tempel/en/install_docker_win10_64bit.html#special_considerations

If that doesn’t work, then it could be that you’ve changed your administrator password in the interim. If so, you’ll need to go to the Docker settings screen and unshare/reshare the drive you have Xibo installed on.

Thank you! I must’ve overlooked that section. I looked in the troubleshooting section and didn’t see it in there. I did what it said and worked great. I’m sure this bug is being worked on.

1 Like