Is there a quicker way?

What is the quickest way to create new campaigns for each day? If i want to have different layouts showing on my tv’s everyday, what should i do so that the process of making the layouts and campaigns is not so time consuming?

Layout creation

It really depends on what changes between the layout ie do they use the same region positions with different content or are these layouts completely different.

If they are similar then you could use templates (save layout as a template then you that template to create new layouts.

Campaigns

Assuming that you mean to use campaigns ie ordered groups of layouts
You would need to create the campaign and assign layouts to it

Scheduling https://xibo.org.uk/manual/en/scheduling.html
You can create the events for each day, if each event should have different layouts, then you’d need at least one event per day

If you’re using similar layouts, but with different images etc (file based content), then you can also replace the images (or other file based content) in CMS library with the checkbox to update the content on all layouts.
in this case you’d not necessarily need to touch the schedule, just replace the files in CMS.

Okay, i will start to use templates more often. Thank you for your quick reply and support! :slight_smile: