Images not showing in Internet Explorer

Hi all,

The images show a square with a cross inside for all images in Internet Explorer 11, EDGE, etc… It works perfectly fine in Firefox, Chrome, etc… I am using Xibo 1.8.13 CMS manual install.

Most browsers allow you to turn off downloading pictures completely as a way to download only the text of a website faster. The first step would be to check to make sure that’s configured properly. In Internet Explorer, that’s in Tools , Internet Options , Advanced , and then in the Multimedia section of the list, there’s an item Show Pictures .

The option is enabled. It is still showing Image aborted while inspecting element.

Is it for all websites or only for one? This is also error of incorrect MIME type, this problem is coming from the web server configuration. You may need to contact with your webmaster

I have checked my Apache configuration and it supports the MIME Types. I have checked for individual HTML pages with images on IE / Firefox / Chrome. It works properly. I have an issue with the Xibo 1.8.13 cms manual install.

This was my workaround in IE: