Google Traffic Widget without a Legend

Hi,

after my succesfull redesign and restart of our Xibo Server on Version 1.8.11, i have a question
about the Google Traffic Widget.

In our earlier Version (1.7.10) we show also traffic-information from Googel with the modul “Webpage”.

In this version we had a “legend” on the bottom of the Google-generated Page, what the colors of the Traffic Information means.

Is this Legend also possible in the Googel Traffic Widget ?

If not, it woud be nice, when it was implemented on the next Version of Xibo ?

Sunny Geetings from Germany
Torsten

The Google Traffic Widget does not include a legend for the Traffic Information. There are no current plans to include this in future releases. I would recommend continuing to use the Web page Widget if this has provided you with the legend in the past.

I have also included a link to our blog post regarding the changes to the Google API used with the Widget. You may already be aware of the changes but felt it best to include this just in case.

Many Thanks.

Hi DanBw

OK I understand. But keep in mind that a Map without a Legend ist worthless!
Nobody know’s what the colors are meaning! So i appeal on you: Please inculude a Legend on that Widget.

Sunny Grettings from Germany
Torsten

I understand and appreciate your feedback. I would recommend opening a post in the features section of the forum. I cannot guarantee that all suggestions will be implemented, however we encourage discussion from the community and consider the modifications that users would like included.

Many Thanks.

Hi DanBW

Thank you for your answer. I open a thread in the features section.

Greetings

Torsten