Google slides Jerky transitions

Hi our graphics people have decided to use Google slides to create the content for the Xibo clients.

I have got this working by using the web module and pasting in the Google slides ‘publish to web’ link.
The issue that I have is the transitions between Google slides are not smooth. When running the same link on the browser on the same client machine, these transitions are a lot smoother.

Is there anything that can be done to improve this? I have tried this on both Windows 10 and Android Clients.

Thanks,

Tim

It might depend on the content and network, but I’d imagine it should look fine.

On Android you could try to add transitions effects perhaps, on Windows best you can do is to ensure that browser emulation in registry is correctly set, especially if those slides work much better when you open the link in IE.

I’m also happy to run those slides locally on windows and android devices, if you can share those with me over private message and I’ll take a look and see how does it play it here.

HI Peter,

Thanks for the reply,
Do you know what the browser emulation should be? I believe the browser emulation key is set to (11000).
I will send you the link by PM.

Many thanks,

Tim

Yup it should be that, assuming it is in correct path, then it should be fine - Enabling HTML5 in the Windows .net Player
(1.8.2 player has a bug, then may place those registry keys in the incorrect path).