So that we can investigate any issues you may be experiencing, you may be asked to provide us with a screenshot of the status window on your Android device, there are 2 options to achieve this:
Connect a mouse to your device and click on the screen whilst Xibo is running. Choose ‘Status’ from the Action bar at the top of the screen. Take a screenshot or take a picture of the status window to send to us.
If you have limited access to the device you can use the Request a Screenshot feature from the Displays page in the CMS by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Report Fault page under the Advanced section of the Menu on the CMS and click on the Start button, click the Debugging mode to ON.
- Next, navigate to the Displays page under the Displays section of the Menu on the CMS, use the row menu for the selected Display and click on Edit.
- Click on the Advanced tab and enter a sensible date and time in the future (such as an hour if you are not trying to catch an intermittent problem) and Save.
Tip: Check the current CMS time by clicking on the top right Avatar
- Still on the Display page, use the row menu for the selected Display and click on Request Screenshot .
- Click on the Log page under the Advanced section of the CMS Menu and click on the Advanced tab.
- Use the drop down menu to select your Display .
- In the Page field enter NotifyStatus
Make a screenshot of this log and send it to us.