How to get the Player Status information
When you need to provide us with a screenshot of status window on your device, you have 2 options to achieve it.
You’ll need to have a mouse connected to your device and you will need to be physically present in front of your device.
Click on ‘status’ on your device, then either take a picture of it, or take a screenshot with the device.
In case that you have limited access to the device itself you can also use a ‘request a screenshot’ feature in displays page.
What you should do:
- Enable debugging in ‘report fault’ page in your CMS
- Enable auditing in ‘display’ page - go to ‘displays’ -> edit your
display device -> go to Advanced tab and set Auditing to ‘Yes’
- Then still on the displays page, expand the options for your device
of choice and select ‘request a screen shot’
You can click on ‘filter’, from the view options select ‘screen shot thumbnails’ now you can access your requested screenshot (it will not contain the status window)
- Now in your CMS go to ‘Logs’ page, click on ‘filter’ then ‘advanced’
- Select your display from the ‘display’ menu, enter “NotifyStatus” to
- Make a screenshot of this log and send it to us