Fresh 3.0.5 install - "Unexpected Error, please contact support" when trying to edit scheduled event

Any ideas what could be the problem?
In error log I could also not find anything.

Hi mariodaxner, welcome to the community!

Could you record some troubleshoot logs and send them to me in a private message? I can take a look and see what may be causing your issue.

To record the logs I need:

• Follow the steps and choose Turn On Debugging when the option appears.
  • Continue with the steps and choose Open in a new Window/tab. Do not close the original tab/window, you will need to return here shortly.
  • Go to the new tab/window and recreate the issue so that you receive the unexpected error message. When you see the error, wait a few seconds then close the new window/tab and return to the original window.
  • Continue with the steps and click Collect and Save when the option appears. This will create and download a zip file named troubleshoot.
  • Finally continue with the steps and choose Turn Off Debugging when the option appears.

I will need a copy of that troubleshoot zip file and also some more information about your setup:

• The installation method used (Docker or Custom).
  • The operating system it is installed onto.
  • Have you been experiencing this issue from the very beginning or has this occurred after any changes were made to your setup/CMS?
  • What user type are you logged in as when this issue occurs? If you have not tried a Super Admin account, please can you try it and confirm if the same error is returned.

I will send you a message that you can reply to with the troubleshoot zip, just in case you are unable to send me a message (I’ve heard this can be tricky sometimes).

Many Thanks.

Hi DanBW,

attached you will find the troubleshoot zip file.

· The installation method used (Docker or Custom).
the installation is a custom installation

· The operating system it is installed onto.
the system is installed on a Windows Server 2012R2 operating system

· Have you been experiencing this issue from the very beginning or has this occurred after any changes were made to your setup/CMS?
the problem is already there since installation of first version 3.0.0. I have hoped that with the new updates this problem is solved and disappears. In order to exclude any historical issues I have therefore test wise installed a new fresh system to see if the problem exists also there.

· What user type are you logged in as when this issue occurs? If you have not tried a Super Admin account, please can you try it and confirm if the same error is returned.
in my case I have used the Super Admin account

Let me know if I can provide additional information?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards

Mario

image001.jpg

(Attachment troubleshoot.zip is missing)

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.