Forcing a layout to appear

Hello ,

First of all thank you for all the work you do you are the best of the best

I have an issue concerning the layouts , let’s suppose that a layout is shown in the client , i want to show another layout on the client but when i do even when i schedule the layout , it don’t work , any suggestions about this problem ?

Best regards,

I would need more information to narrow down the issue. Can you confirm the following:

• What version of the CMS and Player are you using?
  • If you select the Schedule option in your CMS, click on the box named Select Displays above the calendar and choose the Player that is not scheduling correctly. Are there any other Events showing as scheduled for the Player?
  • Select the Displays option in your CMS. Click on the small down facing arrow at the end of the Player that is not displaying correctly and choose Manage from the menu. Are there any outstanding files that are pending download? You will see a section on this page named Layouts, does this list match the Layouts you are expecting to be shown?
  • Can you provide a screenshot of the Status Page on your Player? If you are using Android, this is done by clicking on the screen while the Xibo app is running and choosing Status from the Action Bar at the top of the screen. You are welcome to send this to me in a private message if you would prefer.

Many Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you very much for you repply , i was able to fix the problem.

Best regards,