Filetype problems

Hello,

I am running Xibo CMS 1.8.2 on CentOS 7 with Docker and have had little trouble since getting started. Now when I tried to upload files this morning it has started saying that the Filetype is not allowed, despite having imported the same filetypes before. The settings in Modules have not changed and allow the filetype extensions that I am trying to import.

What could have changed?

What kind of file extension are you trying to upload?

Could you go through Report Fault Wizard please?
That should give us more information about the problem.

If you intend to upload whole log file here, then I’d suggest to either send it to me via private message or to make sure that there are no sensitive information about your environment if you want to post it here in the open.

I tried uploading a pdf, jpg, and png. All of these are accepted in the Modules list and I have been able to upload them in the past. I reached out to you via private message about the file from the Report Fault Wizard.

Hi guys,

I am having the same issue, all of a sudden all the files I upload replies a “FILETYPE NOT ALLOWED” error in the CMS.

Thank you for the screenshot. What version of CMS are you using and what type of install is it?

As my colleague suggested to the original poster, I would recommend following the Report Fault Steps, collecting the logs so the issue can be looked at in more detail. You can then pass these on in a private message.

Many Thanks.