Event touch or click screen

Hello everybody,

I have a local web application that I would like to see if I click or touch the screen. The customer xibo Support the onclick event or touch?

thank you

Xibo doesn’t support interactive signage yet. Please add your use case to the Features thread on this issue so we remember to consider this for inclusion:

What you could do however is run Xibo as a screensaver, so when the user interacts it closes and shows your webapp underneath running on the desktop

Hi yes i need to run xibo as a screensaver.

Well Xibo for Windows supports being run as a screensaver:
http://xibo.org.uk/manual/en/install_windows_client_screensaver.html

Here’s a significant reason to use Xibo as a touch interactive. I with some team members are starting to use and develop options in a museum environment. The project I’m working on now basically needs a static home page that can wait for a user interaction. Briefly here. Step 1. The interactive waits with video or image background and a “Press me” button to begin the interactive experience. It then starts it’s process to show a selection of different timeline events. Including an interactive google map experience. More events occur from music to video and even a DMX event based on some open source coding and an open source DMX device. It’s working as a prototype, with exception that when the timeline has completed, it does not return home. We also don’t have a wait state to work out a loop event. Currently we are working on an external python app to wait on the desktop of the computer to allow people to press and start xibo. This is rather ineffective, and round about. So adding some way to deal with this kind of experience would work out rather well for many xibo users. So far we’re pleased with Xibo. Thanks!