Error while booting Xibo CMS for the 2nd time

Hello there,

So I have been able to run Xibo on Windows properly. The thing is, for testing purposes, I restarted Docker and now I can’t seem to be able to run the CMS again.
I can enter the docker-compose stop command no problem, but when I enter the start command, 2 elements return an error : cms-xmr and cms-web.

Here is the error message : ERROR: for cms-xmr Cannot start service cms-xmr: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint xibo-docker-221_cms-xmr_1 (8513812661daaebd0337e16e325bacebb2fa108b550ae75e6cee225ee7a15149): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:9505: bind: explains that only one use type is authorised per socket.
Thing is, I verified the ports I use, they are listening to com.docker.backend.exe, which is fine I think.
Something worth noting, I only booted CMS once, so maybe I did/didn’t do something

Thank you for your time

Edit : Maybe something else worth noting, I entered the down command then up, and I got an error from cms-xmr_1which brings up the same error as before.

Thank you for your message. Can you run the docker ps -a command and confirm what is returned?

Also can you confirm you are running those Commands as an Admin?

Many Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.