Display Settings "Windows" - powerpoint can't be enabled

Hi ,
we are using xibo version 2.0.1 for Apache
we i try to activate the PowerPoint support in the windows setting, the checkmark get set , but is unset once i click on save .
the module for PowerPoint is installed.
and also if i review the settings on the display itself, it says “PowerPoint false”
so the PowerPoint setting does not remain active after saving the profile.
any idea ?
Regards
Robert

I have the same issue on Xibo CMS 2.0.3, Windows docker version.
While typing a new support message I found yours, hopefully someone has a fix for this.

Regards,
Harold

Thank you for your messages. The original post sounds like it is referring to a bug which was discovered in 2.0.1 with the Windows Profiles in Display Settings. Here is the report for that bug, which was resolved in 2.0.2:

As the report mentions, ticking any of the options in the Windows Profiles and saving would not record those changes. this included the “Enable Powerpoint” option.

I have tested this on my 2.0.3 test CMS and I have been able to tick the Enable Powerpoint button in Display Setttings > Edit my Windows Profile > General tab and so far the option stays ticked when I save to confirm.

Harold can you confirm again please that you are using 2.0.3 CMS and that your Enable Powerpoint option does not stay ticked after you have selected it and saved?

Many Thanks.

Hello Dan,

I did a reboot just a few miniutes ago, and the option stays on now.
Really strange but it works now.

Thank you for sending me a reply.

Kind regards,
Harold

That’s great to hear, good to hear it is now resolved!

Many Thanks.