Display 3 different items at a time from a data set?

Hi - is it possible to display 3 different items at the same time from a dataset? And when it changes, it will display 3 more?

Thanks

Yes, you will need to select an effect then on format tab ā€˜Items per pageā€™ set it to 3

It will displays 3 records from the dataset then next 3 and so on.

(above for ticker)

As for dataSet view, on advanced tab ā€˜Rows per pageā€™ set that to 3, it will show 3 rows from the selected columns then next 3 and so on.

OK Thanks. The on the ā€˜Appearanceā€™ do I just use [event|1]
ā€‹[date|2] multiple times?

just once and the settings I mentioned.

if you put it twice then it will duplicate the output.

Iā€™m struggling to get it to appear how I wantā€¦ This is my layout:

How would I fornat the ā€˜Appearence tabā€™ to get all 3? This is how I would format it I put the text in all 3 times:

[event|1]

<p><span style="font-size:18px;">[date|2]</span></p>
		</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td>
		<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"><span style="font-size: 28px;">[event|1]</span></span></p>

<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size: 18px;">[date|2]</span></p>
		</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td>
		<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"><span style="font-size: 28px;">[event|1]</span></span></p>

<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size: 18px;">[date|2]</span></p>
		</td>
	</tr>
</tbody>

Ā 

as your said - this makes the same event appear 3 timesā€¦
do i need to add individual regions?

Yes, you will most likely want individual regions.

You can use filter to show the data you want in each region

i got it working with 1 region using this:

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="height: 194px; width: 311px;">
	<tbody>
		<tr>
			<td style="text-align: center;">
			<p><strong><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"><span style="font-size:28px;">[event|1]</span></span></strong></p>

<p><br />
			<span style="color:#FFFFFF;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-size:22px;">[date|2]</span></span></span><br />
			&nbsp;</p>
			</td>
		</tr>
	</tbody>
</table>

Thanks Pete for your help!

I see, yeah that makes sense and should work correctly.

1 Like

Thanks for sorting the formatting of the code! :relaxed:

I am trying to display 3 pictures in a carousel with a dataset.

So I gave 3 pictures on the screen 1 big and 2 small next to it.

Lets call it image area A, B and C.
Now I would like to have image 1,2 and 3 goto area A, B and C, in a random order but not showing the same image more than 1 time on the screen at ones.

I have tested with 4 images and if I use ascending sorting for area A and descending for area B and this works, but how can I make this work for Area C.
I have the feeling this is not a simple task, but perhaps I am overlooking the obvious solution here.

I dont got it. How does the |1 and |2 adjust the data to display?

My current goal is to view all datas in dataset in one region (if this is possible), one line text for each item, as much items as available.

Where is the format [col|2] documented? How does displaying all items from dataset for datasets without effect work exactly?

Reagrds,

EDIT: Got it. Dataset Tickers repeat the WHOLE TEMPLATE for every item. Also, it is necessary to use the Dropdown for the column-names. This generated something like [col|12]. Together with ā€œNo effectā€, displays ALL elements.