Dataset shows columns multiple times

For some reason, the datasets in the cms are not working properly anymore. The columns are each being shown four times. This is happening with all the datasets in the CMS.

This also happens when viewing data.

When viewing the database in mysql (via docker exec bash) the dataset looks normal, with all the data showing only a single time. The layout with the dataset shows normal on screen, but the region in the cms is just blank.

What could be causing this and how can I repair this? I already updated the cms from 1.8.10 to 1.8.11.

Thank you for the screenshots. Can you confirm whether your CMS address contains web in the URL?

I would recommend selecting the Report Fault option in your CMS, Enable Debugging, select “Open a new window” and then open the Dataset. after doing this, complete the final Report Fault steps.

This will log what is happening and create a report. From this report, we can find out what errors are occurring. If you pass on that information, we can help to resolve this issue.

Many Thanks.

I was able to solve this problem by going into the database. There I saw that (probably during an update) new DataTypes were added. By removing those, the datasets became accessible again.