DataSet Curtime

Hi Xibo community and thanks for this great OpenSource software.
Dear Sir I am working on a FIDS for a small airport in Africa. I have created the below dataset

. I am using CURTIME (CURTIME() > TIME(StartT) AND CURTIME() < TIME(EndT)) to show the various status of the flight on my region. Works perfect. My problem is I do not want all the status to show I only want the Landed Status to show on a different layout region. Thanks

You can filter it with
Status = 'Landed'

or add that to your existing filter if both should be applied ie
AND Status = 'Landed'

Thanks Peter I will try it, is this correct CURTIME (CURTIME() > TIME(StartT) AND CURTIME() < TIME(EndT) AND Status = ‘Landed’))
Thanks again

I believe so, if that filter was working fine for you and now you also want to show only ‘landed’ status then if you’ve added AND Status = ‘Landed’ that should be fine - you can always create a ‘test’ layout to check new filters etc to make sure it shows exactly what you want before you change it on a layout that is in use in production environment.

Thanks Peter I will keep you update

Hi Peter I’ve tried this filter CURTIME (CURTIME() > TIME(StartT) AND CURTIME() < TIME(EndT) AND Status = ‘Landed’)) nothing appears. Is there any help please.

Hi Peter problem is solve the filter is like this CURTIME (CURTIME() > TIME(StartT) AND CURTIME() < TIME(EndT) AND Status = ‘Landed’ its works perfectly.Mighty thanks to xibo support.