Dashboard fails to load

Hi folks,
When I sign into the CMS I land on the dashboard/status page, with HTTP Error 500 ‘currently unable to handle the request’ It was working properly for months, then a couple of weeks ago suddenly this. Once authenticated I can change the URL to a different page (like display/view) and it comes up fine, it is just the Status page that has choked. From a different page in the CMS if I click on the status link it is still choked, but as far as I can tell the rest of the site is working fine.

To be honest, I followed the tutorials to install on Ubuntu 16.04 with Docker, but understand very little of what I did.
Xibo 1.8.9 with Docker on Ubuntu 16.04 (which somehow got me 1.8.0)

Ubuntu 16.04 (virtual machine on Hyper-v 2016)
CMS Version 1.8.0
Apache

If you want any log data you will need to tell me where to find it. Yes, I’ve rebooted the server.

Oh, last week the disk became full and I had to expand the disk, but the page problem predates the disk full.

Any insight would be helpful.

I’d start by seeing what’s in the CMS log. You can find that on the logs page inside the CMS.

If you’re really running 1.8.0, then I’d strongly suggest upgrading to 1.8.11 as that’s the current release.

Thanks Alex, that is what I need in order to get started.
Now I need help interpreting this date: +002018+0020182018-September-251 2222:2020

I suspect you have a broken date format in the CMS settings.

The default is Y-m-d H:i:s. Set it back to that on the Settings page, regional tab.

Ah, that was the problem. At some point I apparently thought I would be clever and force a 4-digit year, 2-digit month/day/hour and had YYYY-mm-dd HH:ii. Now my timestamps look normal again “2018-09-26 07:43:18”

I’ve been working on a different project and have not gotten back to the dashboard problem. Hoping to in about two more weeks…