Counter to show days from last incident

Hi,
I have to show on a xibo layout this specific number: days from last incident
This number should be updated automatically every day.
Then I know:

• date of last incident
  • today date
    I need to show the difference between “today date” and “date of last incident”.
    Is there an easy way to do it?
    Thanks!

Perhaps have a look here and see if it’s helpful?

Hello, can you tell us from where do you get this kind of data ?

Hi, thanks for your answers. Tomorrow I will study the use of dataset yet.
However the date of last incident should be inserted manually by me.
Thanks

In the guide I’ve linked the dtLastIncident is one of the columns in dataSet where you can set/change the date when the last incident occurred, the second column is a formula that will do the calculations based on that date in first column.

You can of course adjust it to your needs, but the date in dataSet is something that you would enter manually.

Hi,
you mean that it’s not possible for example take the “today date” in automatically way?

Thanks!

If you look at the formula in that guide it is calculating hours from last incident using today’s date (that is automatic, SQL NOW() function.) and the date of the last accident provided in the dataSet (which is entered manually).

Hello, you can use external aplication that will create json file with one field - current date, then setup dataset that will pull info from there…

thanks a lot, have you any advice about where I can find more info to build the correct formula that I need? Are there any documentations about that functions?
Thanks!

The guide Peter linked does exactly what you want. You just enter the date of the last incident manually in the dataset.

yes, I see it now, sorry!

DATEDIFF(NOW(),dtLastIncident)

Thank you very much to all you for your preciuos support!

1 Like