CollectNow - page not found

Hello,i have tried to access Collect Now via api but it show page not found…

Why is this happening ?

It’s POST not GET call, assuming that displayGroupId (display specific or actual display group) is correct, then that’s the only change you need to make there.

What is response from API when it collected is done ??

OK, i have changed to POST - my mistake :slight_smile: but when i have send request and check screen where the content is played, all is the same…

What did you expect to happen after this call?

It’s the same as clicking in ‘Collect now’ from the web ui ie it will force the player to connect to the CMS now regardless of the collection interval setting ie the last accessed date should update and player should exchange all the usual information with CMS and it normally does on the collection interval.

Perhaps you meant to test different call that changes the active layout or something like that?

Yes, you are right but i figure out that when i go Collect Now option - change on player aren’t happening, but if i go to the designer, changes are directly seen on player.

When does changes are seen, after the whole list is played and on the next it shows changes.

Regarding API call, how can i check if xmr is install on linux (CentOS) and on settings for the xmr - field public xmr is emtpy…

If XMR isn’t configured then collect now will do nothing, as player will need to wait for next collection interval to connect to CMS and download any new content/schedule information.

If it’s non-docker installation then please see here https://xibo.org.uk/manual/en/install_xmr.html

On docker installations, all you should need to do is to enter public CMS address.

The format usually is tcp://{YouirCMSIpAddress}:{XMRPort} or domain name if you’re accessing CMS via domain, XMR public port is defined in the compose files (docker) or config.json (custom installation).

Hello i have setup everything that you told me, but when i run php xmr.phar then i get this error

Class ‘ZMQContext’ not found in phar:////public_html/vendor/xibosignage/xibo-xmr/bin/xmr.phar/vendor/react/zmq/src/React/ZMQ/Context.php on line 15

Php info says that zmq are enabled and loaded…

I cant find online what is the problem for this…

Hello guys, i have started to play again with XMR and this is error i get

PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘vendor/autoload.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in phar:///home/XXX/public_html/vendor/bin/xmr.phar/index.php on line 15

Can you help me with this problem ?

I would first recommend running php xmr.phar from the same directory as the phar file.

If you have already tried this or it does not resolve the issue, please let me know.

Many Thanks.

Hello, you mean where xmr.phar file is located. When i do that i get this error ?

Another problem come up when upgrade to 1.8.11, everything what i have done was fine but now i cant “send” anything to the players ?

I have reinstalled everything from scratch and upgrade to php 5.6, also i am runing on nginx server just to inform you…

I get same error as before…