CMS 1.7.8 does not show all the displays

I have seen other posts that are similar on this issue but have been unable to get this resolved.
I have CMS 1.7.8 installed on a Windows 8.1 box using XAAMP for my server. I have installed the client onto Azulletech Quantum Access stick PCs running the 1.7.8 client. I have approximately 36 PCs installed at 9 different locations and they all have been installed in the last 2 weeks. I only have 9 displays showing up in the CMS and 2 of those are test PCs that are not at any of my locations. Each PC has a name that represents that location like “DBDENT-1” and when I first set it up I had groups setup as “DBDENT”. I have since changed the group names because in my searches I found where that could cause this issue.

When I setup the client options and click save it tells me it connects and is ready but when I go to the CMS to license it the display does not show up. The real kicker is that some of the locations are actually running my content because I can see it when I connect to them with Teamviewer. I have uninstalled the client, rebooted the PC, and reinstalled the client and it still does not work. I have even tried to change the hardware ID but that just gives me an error.

Thoughts, suggestions, help, all is appreciated.

Rod Caddy

Please see the FAQ that deals with this: