Clients 1.7.9 are not updated with scheduled content - Media inventory seems static - Required Files.xml is not updated

Hello,

I´m having an issue with a Xibo windows client 1.7.9 is not updating content.
The media inventory is not updated it is staying the same since 25/05/2017 11:28:47 a.m

So the xlf neither are created to schedule and download to be loaded on the players.

Is there any Windows SO update that could lead to an issue like this?
Because the clients were working fine until that date.

On the Register: <<Agents are dead Thread agents are dead not updating .json >>

The communication connection between player and server is alright, but the content is not updated anymore.

If you can provide me with some feedback asap it would be great.
Thanks in advance.

This is how it looks the Media Inventory xml that is not updating anymore

The

Right, as far as player is concerned it did download everything it needs - as you said it haven’t checked with the CMS since 25.05.

Could you please show us a screenshot of status window on your device?
Please press ‘i’ on your keyboard while Xibo for Windows has focus to show the status information.

How does this display record looks like in CMS Displays page?

Its clerearly on the Status that the Download window time is different than the one I´ve set on the client profile assigned to this Client Player: From 00:00 to 23:55 Somehow it is not taking it… Do you know if its there a way to manually update these values on the client, In order to restart connection to check the new events assigned?

Perhaps on the …xiboconfig.xml ?

Thanks in advance

This is the xml

log file

Right you’ve edited your post and added the screenshot - I did not see it there earlier (it was added 17mins ago).

It would be best to leave the default values in the display profile ie 00:00 - 00:00 which means it’s always open - make sure that this display profile is assigned to your device ie go to Displays page -> Edit Display -> Advanced tab -> set the display profile & Save (you can open it again after that to see if it has correct values there).

Restart your client and it should pick up the display profile with changed download window time.

DownloadStartWindowTime and DownloadEndWindowTime are indeed in the config.xml, but that should be automatically updated once you connect your player to the CMS and it will have the correct display profile assigned to it

Well adjust the download window period to default values and then Save the Profile fix the issue indeed!!

Seems like a bug, when the download window was modified the connection with the Required Files and the Media Inventory was corrupted somehow.

It was like a detective job, I ´ve checked anything on the CMS, Client and Database, I knew what was wrong but I didn´t find out how to fix it yet

Thanks a lot for your help and advice Peter!!