Client keeps restarting

this is the message i get when the client restarts it is when it is about to play teh default layout, it has an RSS feed and a video with some moving text, but has only just started to happen today 22-11-2017

Could you please open Windows Task Manager and make sure to close all Xibo player instances (and watchdog), once there is no Xibo process running, start the player and see if the issue with still occur.

Alternatively restart the PC, as it should start one player after reboot.

I had but It still did the restart looked like it was every 5 mins,

seems stable now I will keep and eye one it

the issue is still happening, is there any way to increase the amount of processes the client can run

all that is running is the default layout, this only has: the date and time, an RSS feed, scrolling text and a video

all are on their own regions

this is the error i get after the xibo client restarts:

Unhandled Exception: A Task’s exception(s) were not observed either by Waiting on the Task or accessing its Exception property. As a result, the unobserved exception was rethrown by the finalizer thread.

You wouldn’t want it to allow multiple Xibo Player instances to run? If it did they would be conflicing with eachother.

You should only have one instance of the Player running. Have you got multiple installed on the same machine? If so, there’s a process so that you can have them separate from eachother.

If you’re using fast user switching / remote desktop, be sure that you don’t have multiple instances running in different accounts.

i have some more information,
i have created a new layout with a data set ticker on for the mock exam period, when i went to view the layout today, it would not show the newly added data

I restarted the client and it needed to restart again without my intervention, after this is seems fine no issues and the data set has updated on the layout.
The only issue is, when i add new data to any data-set i need to restart the client which causes this issue of it restarting a second time, then its fine.

any ideas