Changing Image in existing Layout and no update on website

Hi,

I’m running Xibo CMS 1.8.2 with the newest player. I am running into an issue when I “replace” an image on one of the layouts to where, it will update it on the player after it propagates; but will not show on the CMS website itself, which I understand is more common to happen the other way around. I have enabled “Expired Modified Layouts” but I’m assuming that is for the player not the website itself.

Any help would be appreciated.

Are you replacing the media on the layout designer page or from Library? Is it layout background or image in a region?

At a guess it could be just a browser cache issue, if it is correctly updated on the player, that means it is correctly updated in the CMS as well.

Yup, that’s correct.

I am replacing the media on the layout designer page. I don’t think it’s a browser cache issue because I’ve reset the browser and tried it on a different computer with the same results.

It is updating on the CMS and the player, however, it doesn’t “show” on the layout designer page.

To expain it better, I go in the layout designer page and replace one of the images to another image, after a while the changes propagate to the player, however, the “older” image still shows on the website but the new picture is actually displaying on the player.

Thank you so much for replying!