Can't get weather module to work

installed Api Key and made sure there was no extra spaces, and validated the modules however when i add the module to the layout nothing shows and also when i click get forecast nothing happens.

Please advise

Note am using the latest CMS and player on hosted on windows server 2012 r2 iis

If the request forecast is not working then that would imply incorrectly configured module.

There really should not be more to it, you just paste the API key to the module configuration form and save it as per instructions here https://xibo.org.uk/manual/en/media_module_weather.html

If you want I can have a look at this form in your CMS, if so please do send me a screenshot of it via private message.

Alternatively it could be curl cert issues - Using Tickers, Forecast, Twitter and other external resources that make use of HTTPS connections

In which case there should be some relevant log information on CMS Logs page about it.

1 Like

i sent you the configuration, also i added the line in my php.ini

ok addding the cacert.pm solved the problem, thank you

hi am getting exception error reading files on the signage player once i put the layout on

What errors please? Could you post a screenshot of the player status window?

PLease check screenshot and log file attached

PLayer Log.pdf (64.6 KB)

Dear Peter i found out what was the problem, the default fonts for some reason were located in the Web folder
i copied them to the library folder now the error is gone, but am not sure that was the right way to do it