Cannot recieve screenshots after upgrade to 1.8.10

Xibo version : 1.8.10
Player versie : 1.8.10 (WIN 10)
Installation : Manual on ubuntu server

I have the problem since the update to version 1.8.10 with the screenshots.
When I ask for a screenshot I won’t recieve a new screenshot anymore.

Thank you for your enquiry. I will need more information about the issue you are experiencing so I can further investigate. If you could let me know the following information:

What version were you using before you upgraded to 1.8.10?
Does the layout contain video?
What browser are you using?
Are you using more than one player? If so, is this an issue you are seeing on all of the players?
Have there been any other changes to the hardware/software?

In the Displays menu on your CMS, if not already set, you can add the Screenshot? Column. When a screenshot is requested, can you please confirm whether you are seeing a check mark appear in this field. I would also recommend making the Thumbnail column visible in the Displays menu too. Is there any information showing in the Thumbnail column at all? If the image is black, does it contain a timestamp? If you could also confirm if this is showing any information, that would help. If you also wouldn’t mind posting a screenshot of the Displays Menu, with those columns I mentioned made visible. There have been no major changes to the screenshot functionality for version 1.8.10, I suspect something else may explain the issue, but your feedback will be very helpful.

What version were you using before you upgraded to 1.8.10?
I used cms version 1.8.9 with player version 1.8.8 ( there was no 1.8.9 version of the player)

Does the layout contain video?
I tried with two layouts, one with, and one without video. On both layaouts I’m unable to get a screenshot

What browser are you using?
I’m using Mozilla Firefox 61.0.1, also tried in Internet Explorer 11

Are you using more than one player? If so, is this an issue you are seeing on all of the players?
I’m using more than one player. I have this issue on all players

Have there been any other changes to the hardware/software?
No there are no other changes. I only upgraded the cms and player

Screenshot

Note : I tried also to get a new screenshot on the other screens but didn’t get a new screenshot.

Thank you for the replies to my questions and for sharing the screenshot. I have 2 suggestions I would recommend trying if you have not already:

In the Displays option in your CMS, select the down facing arrow in the final column at the end of the display and select the Edit option. Clicking save at the bottom of this menu will clear the Display cache.
Disconnect the display and reconnect to the CMS.

If your CMS is accessible across the internet, you could private message your credentials to me and I will have a closer look for you. If you would prefer not to or this option is not available, I can alternatively take a look at your logs to see if i can resolve it for you. In case you’re not sure how to to that, if you select the Report Fault option in your CMS and follow the instructions, you can then recreate the issue and then send the log report to me in a private message.

As a side note, the screenshot you shared suggests that the other displays are not currently connected. This might explain why those displays are not sending a screenshot.

From my experience with a similar issue, I also recommend checking if XMR is working for commands or scheduling layouts. You can observe this by either seeing if a layout schedules immediately, reviewing the audit logs, or by going to the info screen (i-key) on a player.

Solved! I found that the XMR service wasn’t running anymore due to changes in the update 1.8.10.
Now it works and I can create screenshots, and indeed with timestamp on it.