Api calls return error 500

Hello,

We have a working CMS (v1.8.1) installed since a few months and we want to use the API now.

I have followed the introduction, but when I want to get the access_token, the result is an error 500 :

After tests, I notice that every call to our api (like a get request to /api/clock/ via a browser) return also an error 500.

This seems to be linked to a configuration problem. Do you know where it could come from ?

Thanks

Could you tell me if it’s docker or manual installation please?

If it’s manual installation, do you have /web in CMS address?

I’d certainly also recommend upgrade to 1.8.10, 1.8.1 is not quite old, although I don’t necessarily think that the CMS version is the problem here.

the {CMSURL}/about and {CMSURL}/clock CMS pages can be accessed normally in browser, with /api ie
{CMSURL}/api/clock they do require access_token in Authorization header.

I assume the application was created as per my introduction guide ie with client credentials and all access checkboxes enabled and that clientId and clientSecret was copied from that application to Postman environment?

The installation has been done and is still managed by an external company, so I don’t know if it’s a docker or a manual installation. I will ask and tell you as soon as possible.

I don’t have /web in my CMS address.

{CMSURL}/about works as expected but {CMSURL}/clock result to an “Unexpected Error, please contact support.” error.

I confirm that the application was created as in your introduction guide ie with client credentials and all access checkboxes enabled and that clientId and clientSecret was copied from that application to Postman environment.

I have the confirmation that the installation has been done manually.

Hello,

Given the previous informations, do you think of a solution to my problem ?

CMS Upgrade to 1.8.10 would be my first suggestion.

If your CMS is available over the internet, then I can have a quick look at the application and try to make some calls to it as well (if it is the case, please send me temporary login credentials via private message).