Android Client License (ver 1.7.8)

Dear Xibo Team,

I purchased Android license for client device with an email.
I had used it for 1 device before and now I fill in the email address to activate license for the second device, then I got this message:
“We did not find your email address in our systems, but do not worry … and try again.
If you need to … your service provider.”

So please check it and tell me the detail about how your license works, how many device we can active with that email? …
Please reply to me as soon as possible.
Thank you so much.

You would need one licence for each device you want to run Xibo for Android on.

If you are no longer using XfA on your old device, you can unlicence it in Customer Portal (after removing the software from it), and then re-use the licence on your new device. You can’t however licence two devices with one licence.

There’s full details of the licencing model here:

If you require support for your licencing, then please email support@springsignage.com directly, and they will be able to assist you.

1 Like

Dear Alex,

I understand your answer.
Thanks for your support! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need to try again but the 1.8 version might have broken something. I tried to use the new R101 and got a similar message.

I figured I needed to update my licenses, so I updated 1 of them (purchased 1 update). Tried licensing the new R101 with the same response, no licence in the pool…

For Android licencing issues, it really is easier if you can email support@springsignage.com - as we can then look at your pool and see what the situation is :slight_smile: