After installing an update to my CMS and UBUNTU updates My display will not connect to the CMS

Running version 1.8.12 of CMS and player. CMS is on an UBUNTU Server VM running on an UNRAID server. Display is a Windows 10 ComputeStick plugged into a TV and connected to the AD domain via a wired connection.One display located at the front counter of a small business. I did an UBUNTU update on the CMS server and restarted. Windows updates ran on the Compute stick and restarted. Since then, my display was showing as Authorized, but not logged in. The new layout will not play on the display, it keeps showing the previous display. I tried to de-authorize and re-authorize the display today, and that did not work. How do I get my display to connect to the CMS again? Whenever I try to do anything on the display compute stick, Watchdog keeps restarting the xibo player and I lose access to the desktop. This is very frustrating as I need to change the content on the player for the current month.

Never Mind, I deleted the display and re-installed the XIBO client and was able to reconnect it to the CMS