Thank you for the further information and the screenshots. I would be interested to see some logs to understand what is happening when you try to upload the image file. To create the logs, please follow the below steps:
- Log into your CMS as a Super Admin.
- Go to the Report Fault option and follow the Steps.
- When you see the option, click
Turn on Debugging.
- Continue with the steps and choose
Open in a new Window. Do not close the original window with the Report Fault steps, we will need this later.
- Now that the new window has opened, please try to upload the image again.
- Once you receive the error message, close the window and return to the original window with
- Continue to follow the steps and choose
Collect and Save option when the option appears. This will create a troubleshoot.zip file.
- Once again follow the steps until and click the option to
Turn off Debugging when available.
- That’s it!
Please pass on a copy of the troubleshoot zip file as well as a copy of the image file you cannot upload to your CMS.
If you would prefer to keep the logs and image private, please send them to me in a PM.