1.8 Beta Upgrade Test

Step 38 - Set all Users Home page - Part 1Set all Users Home page - Part 1

SQLSTATE[21000]: Cardinality violation: 1242 Subquery returns more than 1 row

STEP 61 - Convert existing DataSets

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'Day' in 'where clause'

SELECT datasetcolumn:	
DataSetColumnID,DataSetID,Heading,DataTypeID,DataSetColumnTypeID,ListContent,ColumnOrder,Formula
11,2,Day,1,1,"01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31",1,

I understand the item 61, all dataset columns that are listContent comma are giving error.

Step 102 - Update all Videos with their real duration

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'released' in 'field list'

STEP 146 - Add Layout status message column

SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'statusMessage'

I manually adjusting and got upgrade.
I’m just with all the items of the menu not working,

jquery-1.11.1.min.js: 4 GET index.php ajax = true 404 (Not Found)

POST /index.php?ajax=true 404 (Not Found)
send @ jquery-1.11.1.min.js:4
ajax @ jquery-1.11.1.min.js:4
XiboGridRender @ xibo-cms.js:326
(anonymous function) @ xibo-cms.js:160
each @ jquery-1.11.1.min.js:2
each @ jquery-1.11.1.min.js:2
XiboInitialise @ xibo-cms.js:135
(anonymous function) @ xibo-cms.js:120
j @ jquery-1.11.1.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery-1.11.1.min.js:2
ready @ jquery-1.11.1.min.js:2
J @ jquery-1.11.1.min.js:2
Navigated to /view
1 Like

This happens because you have more than one page with the same name - I am not sure why! I’ll make an adjustment so that the sub query returns just the first page which will fix this error.

Unfortunately its not obvious where/why this SQL is being run - the error is caused because Day should be escaped, but I can’t find where that SQL is running (i’ve searched the whole repository for that query and can’t find it).

Thanks, i’ve patched this so that those columns are added earlier and then ignored in the later upgrade steps.

This should already be fixed in the rc1 bugfix - you can safely ignore this problem until then though.

I think this is due to javascript cache - clearing the browser cache should fix it.

Hello Dan,

Item 61 gave error in all dataset columns with the following options:

Column Type: Value
Data Type: String
Content List: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (A comma separated list of items to present in the combo box)

When you delete items from the list content the update script run smoothly.

I’m sorry, but I just can’t find it.

I thought it might be something to do with the validation of the items in the list content, to make sure there wasn’t anything in the data set which wasn’t in the list content. But there isn’t a query like the one you have in your log.

Was there anything else to the error message?

Hello Dan,
Unfortunately there was not any information in the log.
The error occurred only for the fields that dataset with values in Content List.

Hello Dan,

Continuing the tests:

Identified the Layouts that have Ticker with image processing this not working the loading of images.

EX: [linkphoto|image]

http: //xxx/image.jpg

Edit Display Profile error…
I tried to attach the troubleshoot.zip to help you, but the system locked to upload.

Thanks - we’ve already got that one here: Ticker - images from rss feed are not downloaded/displayed · Issue #845 · xibosignage/xibo · GitHub

Perhaps you can pop it in dropbox or some other file sharing tool for us to get to? Also a description of the problem would be great - perhaps we can re-create it locally?

DAN,

Unfortunately the solution applied in the commit does not work …

@Peter - can you try this again please?

@laercionit - which feed URL please?

Hello, Dan,

@Peter @dan
FEED LINK

@Peter - I think we tested this already? and found that it was working on our CMS - did we manage to get to the bottom of why it wasn’t working for Laercio?

By analyzed the image was downloaded, but does not appear in the layout.

It works fine for us on both 1.8 and 1.7 with
[linkfoto|image]
On appearance tab

Could this be the problem?

If not - then can @laercionit please provide an export of the exact layout so we can be sure we are testing the same thing?

Hello Dan, was a mistake on my translator. That’s not the problem.
I’m using PHP on WIndows, FashCGI.

OK, in that case we will need a troubleshoot.zip file taken when you repeat the issue - would it be possible to provide that please?

Thanks,
Dan

I’ve traced through that log export (thanks) and I can see that the Ticker is resolving each one of the links and downloading the associated image to the library. This seems to be working correctly.

Can you confirm that there are images stored in the local file system for ticker_uniquekey and that when you open them they are the images from the feed?

Hello Dan,

Yes CMS is suing the tickers and saving the library files. The problem in this display the image on CMS (layout).