XMR Failure : A resource was acquired at attached stack trace but never released

Could it be possible that the rule is in iptables but is somehow corrupted or not applied?

Possibly it could yes. Iā€™m afraid I donā€™t really know your setup so itā€™s very hard for me to help you.

So, the network guys are not seeing everything in play hereā€¦ I am dead sure of that. I can telnet to the port and ssh to the server from another server in the same subnet but not from any system outside the subnet. Since these are VMs could it possibly be a nat rule in vCenter I wonder.

Nope. No nat rules in vCenter. I am going to dump my iptables and rebuild to see if that might be the culprit to all of thisā€¦

1 Like

Just another point on the graph for you - the original stack trace looks to me like its coming from OKHTTP which is the networking library we use for XMDS and file downloads, rather than XMR as you indicated. So it may be that there is a wider connectivity issue to port 80/443 as well.

There is an upstream bug report in the library here: https://github.com/square/okhttp/issues/3174 although it is not massively clear to me what they are expecting downstream to do (we do not use callbacks).

1 Like

I think that may resolve itself with the solution that the network team provided. They put in a new rule to resolve connectivity issues for ports 80,443, and 9505. Hopefully, that will be a catch all.

1 Like

As an update, the issue was due to cisco routing rules. The network team added a new rule that allows all port 80/443/9505 traffic to pass through unhindered, which solved the problem nicely.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know - we will make a note of that and follow up with the 3rd party library as appropriate.

Hello alex

I have an issue with my accounts and user

By a mistake I did all my accounts as user include the ( super admin ) now I don not have super admin and I can not access the Xibo

it shows me ( you do not have permission to access this page )

Plaese help us

You need to post a new thread, rather than asking a question in someone elses please.