Xmr cannot connect after internet reconnect

Hello,
I figure out when the client disconnects from internet, even if internet connection comes back, the client cannot connect xmr again. I works, it connects to server with default connection time. But commands, other things related xmr wont work again. If you close and open xibo app, xmr can connect without problem.
To regenarete the issue, I tried ;
On w8 client, windows 1.8.8-131 (and also windows 1.8.3-130) while xibo is working, goto wifi settings and disconnect from the connected wireless. Xmr disconnects. After 3-5 minutes connect the wireless network again, but xmr wont try to connect anymore. But the xibo app work as normal without xmr.
I also try Reconfigure XMR option in Display Setting for the client, but nothing helps.

Thanks
Michael.

1 Like

I get this issue again. Now all of my clients disconnects from XMR. I think server was anyhow offline for a minute and all xmr connections would be offline. But even server is online, XMR wont try to connect. But you close and open the xibo client app, XMR connects without problem.
I think this is important if client or server offline a minute, XMR not work again.
Here is screen from all of my clients (4)

1. 46
  2. 38
  3. 31
  4. 14

You can see their last connection time almost same, the screenshots taken after 15minutes of this times.
But the client which open new, could connect, and the offline devices can connect after restart the app.

Thanks for your help
Michael.