Xibo V4: no custom CSS for Dataset widget?

Hi,

I’ve just migrated Xibo v3 to v4
I had to update my layouts and templates because I my clocks and text polices were broken
But more important, with Xibo v4 I have 2 issues:

When I’m addng a Dataset widget, I don’t anywere a place for custom CSS and custom Javascript. It’s happening when I’m creating new tempaltes but with my templates created in Xibo v3, I still see the custom CSS and Javascript textarea

Any idea ?

Upvote on this, I am having the exact same concern/issue. We need the CSS back or we can’t display the data the way we need to…

@Dervis
Just wanted to let you know that after extensive forum hunting and reading I found this page which tells us that in Xibo V4 the ability to change these setting right on the CMS have been revoked…

It would seem community feedback has inspired/made the dev team re-think this choice, and v4.1 MAY address this, but in the mean time we’ll have to make a custom module with developer tools.

A way around this maybe to copy an old template and edit it… it does come up up with the Optional Stylesheet Template and the Optional JavaScript

Hi, not really, when you open an old template with the custom CSS, the CSS is applied correclty but you don’t have the option to edit it

And now, with Xibo 4.0.5, old template with custom CSS on Dataset widget are conisdered as corrupted

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.