Xibo Unlicenced player behaviour

Hi, i just working with xibo last 3 weeks and have issues with upgrading xibo player for android TV.

So i can’t input activation license in android tv and can’t see xibo menus in tv. Is there any settings i need to do with my tv?

Because after 2 week free trial done, my player become strange and only can play 2 media (?), but if i checked using another dispay (android phone) it’s run smoothly

Thank you so much community!

Please do open a ticket via My Account so that we can take a closer look for you.

Thank you

I will try to use xibo for android on my Iiyama screen, i have installed the application but and ask for a free trial, but when I want to display something on the creen, I have a fault which say the display does not have a license? how I can try your solution?

On installing Xibo for Android you need to skip the step where it asks for the Licence code to start the 14 day trial: Activate Licence

You also need to Authorise the Display to connect to the CMS: Display Authorisation

If you are still experiencing issues after following those steps, then please do come back to us.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.