XIBO step by step Installation IIS 8.5 on WINDOWS SERVER 2012

Thanks. That’s great. I think that only leaves getting XTR working outstanding then. As it stands, none of your Tasks will be being run, so no database maintenance is happening etc.

Thanks Michael,
I tried, but the result is always the same :frowning:

Can you send me sshot of your setting?
This must be releated to verbs authorization. You can also check from Chrome Developer tools which verb is rejected.

(In the popup which says 405 error also write details if you can see all the page, it shows a part of of page in popup)

This is the console from Chrome:

The verb seems the PUT method, but I don’t understand why.

If can help you, I attach my web.config file

Thanks

You can also try this http://xibo.org.uk/manual-tempel/en/install_environment_windows_iis.html#http_verbs

Unfortunately, I already added this lines in my web.config :frowning:

Did you try restarting IIS?

Yes, I tried also restart the server.
Could be a problem the WebDAV module?

Hi Michael,
for information, the problem in my case was the WebDAV Module.
I unistalled it.

Thanks for the help.

I have activate monitorChangesTo with phpmanager

Michael –

Thanks so much for your guide. I’ve followed the instructions very carefully. When I issue the “php xmr.phar” command I only get the first line “[2017-07-11 08:57:45] xmr.INFO: Starting up - listening for CMS on tcp://127.0.0.1:50001. [] []”. I don’t get the “Bind” and Heartbeat" entries. My Campaigns play, but I get “XMR unresponsive, issue reconfigure” errors. Any ideas on what I have missed. Thanks.

Can you send screenshot?

Thanks for your help on this issue. Here is a screenshot of the config.json and the results of the startup command.

I only get the XMR Unresponsive errors on the Android client, the Windows client doesn’t get these errors. I’ve tried both 127.0.0.1 and 192.168.188.53 for the Private XMR IPs in the Xibo “Settings”. I’ve tried both adding and removing the Private XMR address from the Display Settings. I will verify the Android Client settings to see if I have something wrong there.

Thanks again

I think private adress and public adress should not be same.
You can see my settings

Thanks for the information. I discovered the reason was that my “environment path” setting was set to a different version of PHP (iisExpress v7.1). I set the correct path and got the correct php_zmq.dll files and all is well. Thanks again for the help.

Hi Michael,
I’m looking for an explanation like yours to configure everything for a long time. And I’m glad to find yours.
But I have a problem when I write “php xmr.phar”, can you help me ?

Thanks

Hello Jarzet,
I am very glad if my guide help anybody.
I think its releated to zeromq settings. Did you complete zeromq steps also?

Yes, I did, the only difference is that i downloaded the TS version and not the NTS version like you because xibo say i have not zeromq when i put the files of the NTS version.

Thank you Michael but I’m still having the same issue of receiving a 405 error. I’m not sure if it’s something between plesk and iis? Any suggestions? Any ideas would be helpful:) thank you!

Hi jesse, I have the same problem, but I have fixed it.

Fix the problem by configuring the web.config file by adding this:

< modules>
< remove name=“WebDAVModule” />
< / modules>

<handlers accessPolicy="Read, Execute, Script">
  <remove name="WebDAVModule" />
        <remove name="WebDAV" />

I hope I’ve helped,