XIBO CMS 1.8.2 - No Twitter profile images

HI,
I’m using XIBO CMS 1.8.2 and on the Twitter Module, the profile image is not loading for any of my tweets.

For the record, this works fine in PREVIEW mode. Just when its playing back on Windows 10 player it has this issue, it displays the white circle but the profile logo/image does not show.

Would appreciate some help

Thanks

As a first step, could you double check the browser emulation setting please?
(make sure it is in correct full path for your machine) - Enabling HTML5 in the Windows .net Player

I don’t believe that is the issue and changing that setting is no longer required as it states at the top of the post, this is a fresh build of Windows 10 installed today and i’ve installed the latest version of Xibo Client.

Believe me I’m aware what it says in this topic, I’m also aware that there is bug with it in 1.8.2 version https://github.com/xibosignage/xibo/issues/1281

Perhaps you could check what I’ve asked you to.

failing that, perhaps show me a screenshot of status window on your device while it tries to display your layout with ticker.

I’ve verified the first link you sent me and added the below entry:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION

XiboClient.exe = (DWORD) 00011000

Screenshot below showing the profile images are not loading!

This morning I’ve noticed the profile images are no longer appearing on the Xibo design view or in preview mode.

In this case you may need to go through Report Fault Wizard in CMS ie enable debugging, recreate the issue (you can open designer -> edit twitter widget change something in it and Save), see the relevant logs.

Perhaps it’s a curl issue there.

If it starts to show correctly in CMS, but not on the player.

Then you’d need to create a new display profile with audit log level and edit your display assign this new display profile to it and enable auditing on the player.
This way it should send more logs to the CMS regarding this issue, which hopefully will tell us where is the problem.

Where do I send the troubleshoot.zip file to?

You can send it to me via private message.

I have sent you a PM

The profile images have just started to display on the CMS. So am hoping after the next 15 minute cycle, the player should update also hopefully…

I had a quick look at your CMS about an hour ago (as well as your logs), and I’ve also run the ‘verify all’ on Modules page for you.

After that I also noticed that in CMS at least the profile images are loaded correctly, I have a layout with the same twitter widget as you, running on one of my windows PCs and it shows the images correctly as well.

I’ll reply to your support ticket with us soon as well, there is one more item that I’d like to mention to you, but I’ll do that over the ticket.

I’ve replied to the ticket - I need to inquire how we go about getting Enterprise support?