Xibo 1.7.9 doesn't update the dataset

I have xibo client machines windows 10 and xibo server as windows 10.
Now from today onwards while updating data set it is updating in the layout design from CMS but from client side no update and displaying only default layout.
My xibo ver is 1.7.9

It will depend on
a) Collection interval of your player and of course connection to the CMS
b) Duration of your layout - as it will be updated when the layout reloads or when the region with your dataSet/ticker reloads
c) Ticker/DataSet View has it’s own update interval which you can adjust.

Does that mean the dataSet is on the default layout or does it means that the layout with dataSet is not displayed at all?

Hi ,
Yes the layout with dataset is not displayed
It is being displayed when we preview from CMS
But to all players no display of dataset
Only default layout is being displayed

Is there anything else on this layout? Is it valid according to the CMS?

Are there any errors on player status window when you schedule your dataSet layout to it?

Hi error above as attached

It would seem that default layout is not quite valid either - Why won't my layout play? / The splash screen plays instead of my layout

If you can’t tell why your layouts are invalid (they probably have X in status column in CMS layouts page), then export them, upload them to dropbox/gdrive similar service of your choice and share the download link with me via private message, then I’ll have a look.

Unless you’ve adjusted the permissions correctly, it could be better to run the player local library in the default path ie
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Xibo Library

HI Pls see the error message from windows client as attached

Thanks and regards,
Sanjeev Menon