Windows Xibo client

Hi everyone,

I’ve been using Xibo for several years with android clients and everything works fine. Today I tried to install a windows client and it did not work.

Xibo server : 1.8.11
Xibo windows client 1.8.10

Erro on windows client :
LibraryAgent|16/08/2022 13:57:22|Error|LibraryAgent - Run|Exception in Run: Le fichier ‘C:\Users\V2V\Documents\Xibo Library\requiredFiles.xml’ est introuvable.

Thank you,

i found a solution with this error but the display doesn’t works. nothing appears. do you see why ?

Hi seb.lam40, welcome to the community! My apologies for the late reply to your issue.

I’m glad you have resolved your initial issue but sorry to hear you are not seeing any content appearing on your player.

I noticed the date for your XMR Status in your log appears to be year 0001 instead of 2022:

Please can you make sure that the time, date and time zone are set correctly on your machine running your player and your machine running your CMS.

Can you also remove any scheduled events from this display and make sure you have set a default layout for the player? You can check this by going to the Displays menu in your CMS, then click the button at the end of the entry for your player and choose Edit from the menu. The Default Layout option will be available on the General tab. Please make sure to set a very simple layout, ideally only containing some images and text. Save to confirm

Once you have done this, please restart your player. If it still does not display any content, please provide:

• A screenshot of the entry for this player in the Displays menu in your CMS.
  • A new screenshot of the Status logs from the player.

Also could you confirm if you are still using the 1.8.10 player? If yes, please can you switch to using 1.8.14? I would also be interested to know if you have other players that are working with your CMS and what player version they are using.

Many Thanks.