Windows Server 2012 R2 64 bit

Hi. It would be work if I keep the CMS server on Windows Server 2012 R2 on 64 bit?

I don’t see why not, did you encounter any problems?

I didn’t find a version of xampp to work on 64bit for Windows. Should I use something else?

There is no official XAMPP 64bit for Windows, but I’d recommend 32bit version it should work just fine (and it’s safer bet than the unofficial solutions to install 64bit xampp).

Ok, thank you! I will try.

My Xibo server is already running for 2 months on a windows server 2012 r2. Works perfect. No problem at all. Just use a Xampp for windows.

255/5000
Hello, I would like to know what is best to install CMS on a VM
-Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (64-bit) 4.0 GB Memory - 1 vCPU - 60.0 GB Disk - 1 NIC
or
-Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (64-bit) 4.0 GB Memory - 1 vCPU - 50.0 GB Disk - 1 NIC

Thank you!

I run Xibo Server from 2012 r2 64bit server without any problems on IIS. Have two monitors connected to it running 1080p videos.

Its pretty straight forward running the install, a tips is to use WIndows auto install for PHP etc instead of downloading it from the internet and running the install manually for this as the Xibo userguide say - and dont use the latest php version(7.x) as thats not “supported” by the current xibo version.

If you have any questions/problems during install, just let me know and I´ll guide you through it