Which player for vertical screen

I think we’re talking at cross purposes. On most devices, you don’t tell the screen to rotate through the Xibo software. You only change that in the device’s own settings or by flashing firmware.

The screenshot of it “portrait” you show has a landscape orientation so all Xibo is doing is showing a portrait layout as large as it can on a landscape screen.

You need to have the screen rotated in the firmware, leave Xibo set to it’s default landscape orientation, and then it will work

I’m lost, It’s exactly what it is, my smart phone is on portait I’ve disabled auto rotate, and xibo still rotate back in landscape.
For my minix device also rotation is fixed to portrait and nothing is working. I asked to minx support too.

For the sake of clarity, you should create a display settings profile for portrait and assign it to your display. There are multiple factors at play here…

On a normal device that supports rotation natively (like a phone) Xibo will force the rotation configured in its settings.

On a device that does not usually allow rotation (STB) the setting in Xibo is usually ignored - but you may as well set it anyway, just to dot the i’s and cross the t’s

Hi Gentlemen, Finaly it works as Dan said, I created a new display setting profil using vertical format and I assigned it to this specific screen and layout and I obtain a ful screen presentation.
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks Fred. I’m glad you got there in the end.