When the display power is turned on, the layout starts from the beginning

Hello.
When the display power is turned on, the layout always starts from the beginning.
Is this a kind of function?
Where can I change the setting of this function?

I look forward to your comments.

(postscript)

When the display is turned on, the following errors appear in large numbers every few seconds.

Message:MediaElement_MediaFailed: Media Failed. E = Exception from HRESULT: 0xC00D11E5

I know that the video engine has moved from WMP to MediaElement since v 252. However, I don’t know anything except that this is an audio device error.

That’s the expected behaviour. It isn’t possible to resume from part way through a layout at power up.

It’s an error from Windows itself which means:

An audio device was disconnected or reconfigured. Verify that the audio device is connected, and then try to play the item again.

I’d suggest looking at your Windows event log and see if you can see what device is being added/removed and addressing whatever the issue there is. The error doesn’t come from Xibo - it just triggers it by trying to play something with audio.

It could well be something as simple as needing a driver update for your audio or graphics card.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.