Webpage module in Xibo for Windows client displays as a black screen

CMS Version

Player Version

2 R258.1

Issue

Webpages loaded in the client just show up as a black screen with no content. These webpages load just fine in Chrome, Edge, and IE on the local PC. Nothing in log indicates an issue, and player info panel just shows timers elapsing.

EDIT

I updated my CMS to 3.1.1 and the player to v3 r303 and the issue is still the same. If I right click on the page in the Xibo client and go to view source it is just a blank HTML doc and is not actually the URL supplied in the module.

Hi, welcome to our community!

The first thing to try would be to Verify All from the Modules page in the CMS and assuming you are still on v3 R303, ensure that you have installed the WebView2 Runtime as it can’t work without that: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=2124703

The other thing to note is that we have had previously reported issues with the newer Intel CPU’s. If it is, installing the latest graphics drivers direct from Intel resolving it for some cases.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.