Weather widget doesn't work

When I tried to add a weather widget to a region and press the Get forecast it doesn’t do anything. I don’t receive a error message, just nothing.

What i’ve already did:

• Followed the guidelines for installing the weather module.
  • Registered an account and API.
  • API tested on the server, client side and it worked with simple http request from browser.

I’m lost and don’t know how to solve it. Can you please help me out? Many thanks.

CMS 8.11 on Windows server 2016 and IIS 10.0.

Likely your PHP configuration isn’t quite right:

Hi Alex, thanks for your response. I inspected my log and found this:

Unable to reach Forecast API: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate (see libcurl - Error Codes)

But I’ve downloaded the cacert.pem and changed our php.ini file. Do you have any suggestions left? I hope so. Many thanks in advance.

Perhaps you didn’t restart your Apache server or php-fpm after making the change? Or perhaps your cert file isn’t readable by whatever user those processes run as?

I did a restart from IIS after the change. I also restarted the complete server.

Perhaps you have a corporate filtering proxy that generates its own spoofed certificates?

If so, you’ll need to add its CA cert to the bundle.

Sorry I’m quite new to this. How do I add a CA cert to the bundle?

You get your organisations certificate, and append it to that file so that it looks like the others in there.