Want to create custom Widget for Vimeo/Youtube video

Hello Sir/Madam,

I’m new with this Xibo CMS structure. Currently I’ve a requirement to create a widget which will embed Vimeo or YouTube video into the site. I’ve gone through the manuals (https://xibo.org.uk/docs/developer/modules-and-widgets) and different reference site as well for this, but could not able to get the proper reference.

So you are requested to please help me out. Even there is not much information about widget creation in YouTube also. I’m searching this for couple of days.

If possible, can you send me some demo structure, with steps. Like where to put .json file, and twig file, and database table information, like wise.
And how to install and use this custom widget. I’m in bit hurry, as few days already passed, so please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your message - i’m sorry but I do not have enough time at the moment to take you through how to develop Widgets in detail.

I would suggest taking a look at a similar widget (like HLS) and reverse engineering that as it already is close to what you might need.